Austin Bat Logo Unisex T-Shirt
$23.00 – $26.00
The Congress Avenue Bridge in downtown Austin is home to the largest urban bat colony in North America. This colony is estimated at 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats. Each night at dusk from around March to November, the bats emerge from under the bridge to blanket the sky as they head out for food. Show your love of wildlife or your Austin pride with this original design by Modernist Press.
About the shirt:
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping